This Page

has been moved to new address

Thorns & Petals

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Thorns & Petals

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thorns & Petals

Sweet Whitney sent me an email today that I really needed to read. I needed the encouragement. I needed the reassurance. I needed a friend.

What she shared with me in that email really touched me & I'd like to share it with you all. It all started with this verse {from the Daily Devotions that she reads}:

"The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life's worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature." Luke 8:14 (NIV)

I am that seed. I am surrounded by thorns. I'm trying not to be choked by life's worries, riches & pleasures. But, I am maturing {at least I'm trying to!}.

For more on Thorns & Petals, please click here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home