This Page

has been moved to new address

one week.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: one week.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

one week.

it's been one week since i left my job.

it's been nice.

semi-stressful, but nice.

things aren't nearly as tense as they were before. we're smiling more. laughing more. hugging more. kissing more.

we're snuggling more. we're helping each other out more. we're sleeping more soundly.

and, by we, i mean me + the hubs.

the kids have adjusted well, too. they know. they know why i left. there are no secrets in our home. they understand that we have to be more frugal & more practical & more resourceful. they are learning that you must follow your heart.

as for me, i'm relaxed. more relaxed than i've been in a really long time. i'm crafting, i'm baking, i'm cooking, i'm cleaning...i'm happy.

in all seriousness, quitting my job was the best thing i could have ever done. really. it's better than being on "happy pills" {and, trust me, i've taken "happy pills" before}.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger CIP said...

I'm glad you seem so happy right now :) That's what really matters.

Dec 8, 2009, 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Under this Umbrella said...

YAY...things do truly happen for a reason. I am so happy you are enjoying yourself and taking some time to relax and breathe for a change.

Send over some of those baking projects. :)

Dec 8, 2009, 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

I am so glad you're happy! You deserve it!

Dec 8, 2009, 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you Mooshie!!!! It will all work out and yes it was for the best ..sometimes seriously money cant buy happiness !!!!

Dec 8, 2009, 3:42:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad it's going so well, honey!! Yay!! xo

Dec 8, 2009, 8:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everything happens for a reasons & I told you things with your hubs were gong to be better ! You guys rock ~

Dec 8, 2009, 9:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home