This Page

has been moved to new address

eight is not enough.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: eight is not enough.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

eight is not enough.


I can see me lovin' nobody but you
For all my life.

When you're with me, baby, the skies will be blue
For all my life.

Me and you and you and me
No matter how they toss the dice
It had to be
The only for for me is you
And you for me

So happy together...

{from "Happy Together" by The Turtles}



although adam & i have been together for sixteen years, today we are celebrating our eighth wedding anniversary.

our love story isn't your typical one. we've overcome some odds. we've triumphed together. it hasn't always been blissful nor has it ever been excruciatingly difficult. we've fought. we've loved. we've laughed. we've cried.

for better or for worse...just like we promised in our wedding vows.

he is my guy. i am his girl.

and, we are, so happy together.

happy anniversary, adam...i lve you dearly.

So happy together...


Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

so sweet! Happy Anniversary!!

Feb 23, 2010, 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy, happy anniversary! I pray your day is great together!
Love, M

Feb 23, 2010, 8:15:00 AM  
Blogger Whitney Caroline Designs said...

Happy Anniversary! ...and many many more to come! Hope your day is wonderful!

Feb 23, 2010, 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary Lovebirds!!

Feb 23, 2010, 9:02:00 AM  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

you two are a perfect match. inside and out. adams are good people, aren't they?

love you!

Feb 23, 2010, 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Ohhhh yay! Happy Anniversary to you both :)

Feb 23, 2010, 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! Y'all are so cute together :)

Feb 24, 2010, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Under this Umbrella said...

day late...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

That is a great picture of you two...so candid, honest, and fun. I hope you enjoyed your day.

Feb 24, 2010, 9:15:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy anniversary honey!

Gorgeous picture!

Feb 24, 2010, 11:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Awwww y'all are sooooooo cute!

Mar 2, 2010, 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home