This Page

has been moved to new address

hold on a sec...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: hold on a sec...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hold on a sec...

many apologies about yesterday's not exactly nice just plain mean post. i had to get it out of my system. nothing new has transpired as of late, but the sad reality is that the hubs & i are still dealing with a very unfortunate situation. and, we will be for a while.

some of you know about 'the situation.' some of you don't. some of you are brilliant enough to read between the lines. it's too personal for me to discuss in detail here on le blog...mostly because of the legality of the situation {yeah, it's that serious} and mainly because the person i currently love to hate reads this blog {hey, thanks for quoting an excerpt of my blog during my unemployment hearing...i'm flattered}.

besides, why should i bring you guys down by bitching about my drama and other dumb shit?

i shouldn't.

so, from here on out {or until i feel another bitchy spell come over me} i'm moving forward...back to the land of happiness i will go...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home