This Page

has been moved to new address

versatile?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: versatile?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

versatile?

that's me.  at least that's what mrs. molly lou thinks!  {seriously, go check out her blog & her storeshe is a doll.  you'll love her personalized plates & platters.  trust me, i own three.}

i've been awarded this:


and, because i've been dubbed "the versatile blogger" i must now share with you s-e-v-e-n things about myself.  why seven?  i don't know.  this could be very easy to do or very difficult to do.  and, knowing me, i'm certain it will be the latter {because i'm stubborn like that}.

anyways...

no sense in beating around the bush...here are seven things about me that you may or may not want to know or need to know...but now you know.  ha!

  1. my ten year college reunion is this weekend.  i considered going, but sadly i'm not.  word on the street is that a fifteen year high school reunion is planned for sometime this summer.  i went to our ten year.  i seriously doubt i'll go to our fifteen year.  it's a little too much, a little too soon if you ask me.
  2. my husband & i have known each other since we were thirteen.  we've been together since we were sixteen.  i'll be thirty-three this year.  wow.
  3. i'm not an overly confident person.  i really shouldn't doubt myself so much, but i do.  
  4. people say i have an evil laugh. i don't think it's evil.  i think it's catchy.  and contagious.  and fun.  okay, okay, it can sound sinister at times, but only if need be.
  5. for someone who isn't very confident {in herself}, i sure do like to talk.  a lot.  sit next to me sometime and i'll flap my yap.  your ear will get numb from listening.  on the flip side, i can be very quiet, too.  i'm a good listener.
  6. i'm half-chinese and i really can't use chopsticks very well.
  7. i don't always wash my hair on the weekends.  i almost never wear makeup on the weekends.  i don't always shower on the weekends.  i'm not gross or lazy.  i'm not stinky either.  i just give my skin & hair a break. {don't worry, i change my unnawears. ha!}
was that too much?  it was for me.  i think it took me over a half an hour just to come up with those seven silly things!  i suppose i should "gift" this award to other bloggy friends out there, but every last one of us is a versatile blogger.  so participate, please!

share seven things about you!! 

*psst...this was my 700th post! holy blogging, batman!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Ann said...

My students tell me cackle. Just think how crazy our laughs will sound together one day when we meet in person!

Jun 4, 2010, 4:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home