This Page

has been moved to new address

home depot is the devil.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: home depot is the devil.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

home depot is the devil.

over the weekend, an innocent trip to the home depot {for spark plugs for the weed eater} resulted in yet another project being tacked onto adam's never ending "honey do" list:


see those three vanities in the picture?  the home depot must have known that they were my top three favorites at the store.  i manhandled the vanities.  opened & closed doors.  pulled drawers.  caressed the counters.  played with the fixtures {even though they are a separate purchase}. 

adam should have never, ever walked away to look at measuring tapes.  he left me to my own devices and i immediately started planning out a new hall bathroom.  it's satisfactory at the moment, but it could really use a face lift.  of course, that means a new tub/shower stall, a new floor, possibly a new mirror {unless we frame the existing one out} and definitely new paint for the walls.  oh, and new shower curtains, a new bath math, maybe new towels.  you know, to go with a new vanity.

yep.  another project for the "honey do" list.

realistically, we don't need a new bathroom.  but aesthetically, we do.  ha!  so, until i convince adam of this, i'll just keep dreaming about:


which is your favorite?  is there a "honey do" project you can't wait to scratch off the list?

{all pictures were found here}

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

our half bath on the main level is on our list too! we can't wait to redo it, we have so many items on our list :) I think I like the first one the best, it is so hard to decide on vanities... :)

Aug 10, 2010, 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

I want a new vanity for my bathroom too! But they're so expensive...

So for now I just keep dreamin!

I like the 3rd one the best!

Aug 11, 2010, 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Potts said...

I like all three of these. I'd probably pick the first one, but I guess it depends on the size/lighting of the bathroom you'd be redoing.

We want to redo our half bath on the main floor, but that is another project added to our ever growing list. :)

Aug 11, 2010, 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Debra said...

It's the same around here. Always a project going on. Our hall bath is our next one, too.

Aug 11, 2010, 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger nomo wino daph said...

I like the 1st & 3rd best.

Good luck chic! :)

Aug 11, 2010, 6:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Home Depot IS the devil!! Just make sure you don't ever get their credit card, it's worse when you do!! ;-)

Happy Thursday Dearie!

Aug 12, 2010, 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think number 2 is my favorite!! I'm not sure it is my favorite color but I love the drawers on the side.

Aug 13, 2010, 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home