This Page

has been moved to new address

ya heard, sucka?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: ya heard, sucka?

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ya heard, sucka?

yeah, i'm not the greatest when it comes to channeling my inner gangsta. 

anyways.

it's fall break for me.  yippee!  i am not going to even think about grad school for the next couple of days.  why?  three things.  no, wait, make that four. 
  1. i have a ridiculous amount of kids clothing to list on ebay.  i kind of regret not registering to consign at a used kids clothing event this weekend, but the idea of taking on such a daunting task {washing, ironing, hanging & tagging clothes} this past week was not attractive to me at all.  so, my goal?  to get about half of three rubbermaid tubs worth of clothes listed on sunday.  somebody, just shoot me now.
  2. i need to overhaul this blog.  i've been yearning for a new layout design for quite some time now, but we're so effin' broke.  therefore, i'm going to make the changes myself.  thank goodness blogger has a template designer now. 
  3. i attempted to open an etsy shop.  what a bust.  but, it's whatever.  i'm thinking about resurrecting the shop.  not sure what i want to focus on.  well, i have ideas, but it's just a matter of moving forward with these ideas.  seriously, if you knew about all the crap that buzzes around inside of my head you would probably think i'm crazy -- borderline, but not certifiable.
  4. i'm going to find me a job {i speak southern}.  just a simple part-time job.  ha!  is there such a thing as a simple job?!  if i land a "real" job, that would be great.  but, some stores are hiring seasonally and i'm going for it.  why not?  any extra money coming in would only enhance & benefit our already tight and oh, so strained budget. besides, some of these places i'm applying to are a whopping five minutes from the house.  whoa.  what a commute.
so, aren't you thrilled that i just told you four things that you probably don't give a hoot about?  yeah, the blogging - my blogging - is getting bad these days.  am i the only one with the blogging blues?  honestly?  i'd rather stuff my face {to prepare for a hibernation that will never happen} than type out what's happening in my head life.

as for these four things?  i bet not a single one of them happens, takes place or gets worked on this weekend.

that's {probably} fo shizzle, yo.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Classy Fab Sarah said...

I'm in a blogging funk these days too. I think the weather is just forcing us into hibernation.

Oct 9, 2010, 7:04:00 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

I am also in a blogging funk! I just took a two week break!

Oct 9, 2010, 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Luna said...

i felt the same way about my blog some time ago. when the new blog designer thing came out for blogger i was so happy and changed my look right away. the basic ones that blogger had were just too simple. i looked for more templates and i didnt like any of the free ones and the ones i liked cost money i didnt want to spend.

yeah a part time is great to bring in some extra money. i dont live far from my job, about 5 miles away, but a close commute is always great. hell you could probably walk to work. good luck with finding the job. if its something you like to do it wont feel so much like work.

Oct 9, 2010, 8:27:00 PM  
Blogger BroncoMom said...

Shell, A little part time job was a great fit for me. Its a mindless job three days a week. IT keeps the old gray matter from getting rusty and makes me feel good when I spy a Chanel polish I "must" have, wink wink.
Lots of luck in the job department.

Oct 10, 2010, 1:55:00 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

blog when you wanna blog. that's my motto. as for e-bay and kids clothes? such a time suck. Major. I just donated a huge trash bag full of AMAZINGly good clothes. Some with tags. At a charity bin. I have zero patience for trying to sell :(

Oct 10, 2010, 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger beckylbranch said...

Yo gangsta talk is just fine to me! LOL! I'm in a blogging funk too....maybe we should start a club?

Oct 11, 2010, 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger nomo wino daph said...

Ugh blog funk over here too!! what's up with that???

eBay...it's such a bitter sweet thing....listing sucks but getting those email confirmations from PayPal are great!!

Oct 11, 2010, 4:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww good luck with it all girl! If you want me to help you with making any graphics just let me know :)

Oct 11, 2010, 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home