This Page

has been moved to new address

blah blah blah.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: blah blah blah.

Monday, April 18, 2011

blah blah blah.

my neck is sunburned.

my allergies have gone haywire.  it probably didn't help that i did a bunch of yard work yesterday including wrestling with trimming our three loropetalum shrubs.

we're already enjoying cilantro from the garden. 

the temporary job i started a few weeks ago?  my feelings keep going back & forth about it.  it's great for my resume, but a girl can only fill in so many scantron bubbles eight hours a day, forty hours a week.  but, like i said, it's great for my resume {since it is education related}.

the semester ends next week.  i also go on vacay next week.  i also get my life back next week...until the summer semester starts.

speaking of school, i'm talking to the advising chair of the psychology department on thursday afternoon.  twenty-nine credits stands between me and a 2nd bachelors degree in psychology.

my kids are gone for the week.  thank you, mom & dad.

buxton still isn't housebroken.  damn dog.  but, we love him to bits {stinky gas & all}.

i'm really hoping our raspberry plant takes off.  our dogs have all but destroyed our fig tree.  i'm NOT happy about that.

temps seem to be holding in the 70 degree range and that makes me happy. 

my car is day-glo yellow from all of the pollen caked on it.  i even saw a few bees buzzing around it the other day.  poor confused bees.

i almost hurt someone at target on friday - they didn't have any cadbury mini eggs!  zip, zilch, nada...none!  thank goodness wally world had them.

i have a mysterious bruise above my left elbow.  i have NO clue what i did.  it hurts, though.

i found hazelnut syrup for my iced coffee at walmart.  it was $3.98 and that makes me happy.

adam eating all of my cadbury mini eggs {that i had to go to two stores to find} does NOT make me happy.

one day, you'll get a real blog post out of me...promise. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BroncoMom said...

Oh Shell...You SO make me laugh :)

Apr 19, 2011, 3:18:00 PM  
Blogger La Creative Latina Diva said...

I love yOur disheveled blog. Not sure that is the correct word but the first that came to mind. Lately that is the way my life is...fragmented. So I totally relate to your style of blogging. It is fun and real AND it makes me giggle. Keep doing what you're doing. It's a good thing :)

Apr 21, 2011, 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home