This Page

has been moved to new address

2 on tuesday: santa, i've been a good girl...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: 2 on tuesday: santa, i've been a good girl...

Monday, November 7, 2011

2 on tuesday: santa, i've been a good girl...

today i'm linking up {for the first time!} with andrea from my chihuahua bites for...


2 on Tuesday

today's question is . . . what's on your christmas wish list? what do you hope to receive from santa? 

money is pretty tight {when is it not??}, so i feel a little guilty about listing what i want. and, unfortunately, my husband is not very good at surprising me with things. i'm not a fan of surprises anyways, but when it comes to gift giving, well, that's a different kind of surprise {i mean, it's not like showing up at my front door while i'm still rocking my jammies & bed head at 3 o'clock in the afternoon}. actually, he's not good at buying me gifts period. i give him a list. he gets what's on the list {within reason}. but, this year i've been dropping hints...a lot.

first on my list:

{longchamp le pliage medium shoulder bag in orange...or graphite}
i'm half-tempted to buy this now because bloomingdale's is having their friends & family sale until the 13th which means an additional 20% off of this bag {and i'll get 6% cash back if i shop through ebates}. 
decisions, decisions...

next on my list:

{small gold pave ring by pandora}
i love this ring. i know i won't get it. not right now, at least. it's a bit out of our price range, unfortunately {yeah, a $440 ring isn't possible with our budget}. but, i'll be happy with any piece of jewelry. i still miss everything that was stolen and it's my goal to try and replace each missing piece...even though i know that isn't going to be possible.  

the remainder of my list?

yeah, it's not too exciting. i'm certain i'll receive a pandora charm for my bracelet {from the kids, of course!}. i also want some new baking supplies {new muffin tins, silicone mats, a kitchen scale}. oh, and a new garage door opener would be nice. yeah, totally serious about that. but, honestly, i'll be happy with a few things that come from the heart. besides,christmas isn't about the presents, right?? 

so, what are you hoping for this holiday? let everyone know by linking up with andrea.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger the workaholic momma said...

I'm not a big fan of surprises either and we aren't big on the gift giving around here - we're usually pretty lame and combine our cash and get one big thing. But i LOVE the bag and ring above...so cute!! Hope the Mr. gets you something special:)

Nov 7, 2011, 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Cole said...

Great choices!!! All my jewelry was stolen too...and because it was mostly family heirlooms, I just don't want to try to find anything to replace it yet.

I hope your hubby gets you something fabulous this year!!

Nov 7, 2011, 10:23:00 PM  
Blogger AMY said...

Beautiful Ring! I'd love to get a ring like that too (someday when we can afford it).

Nov 8, 2011, 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

It sounds like we're very similar with the whole being surprised thing. I'm big on giving Geof a list and he can get me whatever he's comfortable with.

That Pandora ring is very pretty and I've wanted a navy Longchamp bag for a long time. I hope Santa brings you something good!

Nov 8, 2011, 11:41:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

nice ring.. Yeah Christmas is about Family..

Nov 8, 2011, 2:59:00 PM  
Blogger Cheerful Homemaker said...

happy 2 on tuesday!

i have to help my hubs out or i get crap for our house and he gets fun stuff.

Nov 9, 2011, 2:46:00 PM  
Blogger chelsea said...

Stopping by from Andrea's linkup.
I LOVE that ring!!! I hope you get it! :)

Nov 9, 2011, 4:44:00 PM  
Blogger AndreaLeigh said...

yeah, you should buy the bag. total enabler here. just tell him he got it for you.

love the ring!

Nov 9, 2011, 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home