This Page

has been moved to new address

I have a date with my oven tonight!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I have a date with my oven tonight!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have a date with my oven tonight!

A good friend of our company, Thayer Masonry, Inc., is coming into town tomorrow for a short visit. Every time he comes to our office, we try to have something nice for him to snack on. The last time he was in town, I had made a carrot cake the night before and brought it in for us to eat at work. He tried a piece and loved it. So, tonight, I'm making carrot cake again; however, this time, I'm making cupcakes and not a "regular" cake. I love cupcakes. I made carrot cake cupcakes last weekend and they were so yummy...I can't wait to make some more tonight.

I got my recipe from All Recipes. I use Pat's Award Winning Carrot Cake recipe...it's no secret as to why it's called what it is once you taste the end product. It's delicious! The only "change" that I make is that I add some nutmeg...mmm! I also make my cream cheese frosting from scratch and I use the Cream Cheese Frosting II recipe (also found on All Recipe's website).

Just thinking about these cupcakes is making my mouth water!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home