This Page

has been moved to new address

H-A-P-P-Y

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: H-A-P-P-Y

Friday, February 20, 2009

H-A-P-P-Y

Adam and I will celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday and my gift has been ordered! I'm so excited to receive it!

Red Hots II Necklace

You need, need, NEED to go check out Cydney at Savvy Girl & Company right now.

Don't wait...go now! Bookmark her site...add her button to your blog...put her on your blog roll. Just go. You won't be disappointed.

I'll take pics once I receive it in the mail. :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats and oh that is a pretty necklace

Feb 20, 2009, 8:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home