This Page

has been moved to new address

Snow?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Snow?

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow?

Seriously? They are forecasting snow for our area? 1-3 inches of the white stuff? Really? I'll believe it when I see it. My children have already had one snowless snow day...what's another? Of course, watch, this time the sky will just dump on us and we'll get MORE than the forecasted amount. That would be my luck.

Well, I guess I should get the kids prepared for a possible day at the office. Oh, joy. (can you tell I'm thrilled??)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you-believe it when I see it.
I'm not about to go canceling work for another snowless snow day.

Feb 3, 2009, 11:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home