This Page

has been moved to new address

To WHO This Concerns:

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: To WHO This Concerns:

Monday, February 23, 2009

To WHO This Concerns:

I am writing this letter to let you know that our relationship has come to an end. In fact, our relationship has been over with ever since you made it perfectly clear that my family and I do not matter to you anymore. You've said time and time again that I am no longer a part of your life, so why are you still trying to be a part of mine?

While I am flattered that you follow my every move (thanks to my blog), I truly think that it is in both of our best interests that you put an end to your little infatuation with me and all things concerning me. I am sad to see you go, but at least I know that I have provided you with some sort of amusement. After all, if my blog really wasn't that interesting I don’t think you would have continually come back for more.


On another note, it's been a pleasure knowing that you’ve been such a big fan of my blog and I'm sure you've told all of your friends and co-workers about it. But, I find it quite “stalker-like” of you to follow me to various websites just because you read about them on my blog. I am not sure what you were trying to gain by taking such a keen interest in my daily adventures, but I can assure you that following me has done nothing but prove that you just simply cannot let go.

I realize that I may not have been a complete angel when it came to our relationship -- especially here lately. Just like you, I don't feel you are owed an apology. You're not worth the apology. Please realize that I speak the truth. I am an honest person and, just like they say, the truth hurts. It’s a shame that you cannot stand me playing your own game. How does it feel to be on the receiving end? It’s not so nice, is it? So, perhaps you've learned a lesson and the next time you feel like back-stabbing a friend you might be more inclined to think before you speak. Just once you should take a step back and stop thinking about your own personal issues and realize just how many other people you’ve affected by your lies and stories. It’s amazing that you still have any friends after all was said and done. But, I’m sure you believe (just as I do) that those who honestly know you will stand beside you.

You were once someone I considered a friend. You were once a family member. I looked up to you and respected you. However, in the last year and a half I have seen you for who you really are. You’ve called me despicable. You’ve accused me of being an unfit mother. You made many false accusations about myself and my family and I can tell you right now your allegations have gotten you NOWHERE and will continue to get you NOWHERE. You set out to destroy my name and my reputation. It’s too bad that your tactics aren’t working. People who truly know me for me and understand me fully believe that I am not the monster you've said I am. Remember back in elementary school when kids would tease other kids out on the playground and someone would say, “Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me?” Those are words to live by.

It breaks my heart to know that even this letter will set you off once again. And, in true scorned woman fashion, my family & I will once again be subjected to another bout of your bitter retaliation. Go ahead and print this blog entry out and keep it with the others. All you have is a stack of papers that you will try and use as a way to prove just how awful I am when in reality it's just a big pile of me exercising the freedom of speech. But, go ahead and keep those papers because it will serve as a nice memoir of what was once our relationship. ..who knows, maybe if you get a nice binder it would make for a nice coffee table book (or something to take to the bathroom to read while going poo).

It’s a shame we had to end our relationship this way. While I may be hurt by your actions, my sadness is only temporary and I take comfort in knowing that karma is a bitch; therefore, I really do wish you nothing but the best in life.

Hugs & Kisses,
Me

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home