This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh, that's easy...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Oh, that's easy...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oh, that's easy...

I feel like I'm missing out on all of the good moments -- my son has been staying at my parents house...he's on "vacation." It's spring break and this is my parents way of helping us out while getting to spend time with the grandkids...thanks mom & dad!

A re-hashing of the story told to me by my mother:
Aidan was reading to my mom and she commented on how well he could read (A's in kindergarten). And, he really is a good reader if you really want to know my UNBIASED motherly opinion. :-) Anyways, they kept reading...

After a while, my mother asked Aidan how to spell certain words. My mom's pretty funny sometimes...she said to Aidan, "Can you help Po Po spell? Po Po has a hard time spelling words sometimes because she's Chinese." (I mean, English ISN'T my mother's first language, but I think she's speaks damn good English & a good speller.) Aidan sort of looked at her funny like he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

So, my mother said to him, "Can you help me spell 'yes'...Po Po isn't sure how."

"Oh, that's EASY, Po Po....Y-O-U, " Aidan replied.

My mom says, "Aidan, that spells 'you'!"

"Oh...uhhh...what I meant to say is Y-E-S!" She said Aidan blushed and just started giggling.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger J-Ko From The Block said...

cute!

Apr 7, 2009, 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger Regina Moore said...

Cute story! Love your blog!

Apr 14, 2009, 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home