This Page

has been moved to new address

ANTICIPATION

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: ANTICIPATION

Friday, May 8, 2009

ANTICIPATION

Seriously, this has been, like, the week from hell. It wasn't a long week, but it was a trying week. I am certain that there are a few people out there (you know who you are) that will agree whole-heartedly with me when I say, "Thank goodness it's Friday!"

With the weekend upon me, I am looking forward to a few things:
  • Spending time with my MOM - granted, the first part of our day will be consumed by my appointment with the genetic counselor, but still...it's time spent with my MOM.
  • Getting my hair did - Mom and I are going to see my friend, Kristin, tomorrow after the counseling thing and we're both getting new 'dos!
  • Trader Joe's opens tomorrow - woo hoo - so guess who's going grocery shopping?!
  • The dress I want at Ann Taylor Loft goes on SALE tomorrow (they're doing a promo on all of their dresses for the next few days) -- it's going to be my Mother's Day present to myself.
  • Mother's Day - all I want to do is sleep in and, knowing that dear hubs of mine, I'm fairly certain that's what I'll be doing (and, of course, I'll get up and fuss about how he let me sleep too late).

It's the weekend -- what are you looking forward to?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger R said...

I'm looking forward to no students. I swear it was the week from hell this week and I can't wait to have an adult drink or two and just wind down finally.

May 8, 2009, 3:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home