This Page

has been moved to new address

THE THUNDER ROLLS...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: THE THUNDER ROLLS...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

THE THUNDER ROLLS...

Oh, boy...here we go again. The radar pic isn't quite the latest update, but it clearly shows the lovely big, red blob that is headed our way. The Weather Channel has a severe storm warning ticker at the bottom of their screen on television, but they just said this particular line of storms is not at the severe point just yet. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't dump grapefruit size hail on us like a storm did today in Texas. Could you imagine...chunks of ice the diameter of grapefruit falling from the sky?! Holy cow!

I guess I should take heed and head to bed and hope that I'll fall asleep well before the thunder and lighting arrives. I swear, I'm so tired of the summer-like nasty weather...can we just have spring back?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MoodyMommy said...

Ohhhhh, how cute is your new design!!!! I love it!!!

May 6, 2009, 2:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and we gonna have more of the same tonight and tomorrow. Fabulous!

On the plus side-don't have to water the yard!

May 6, 2009, 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home