This Page

has been moved to new address

MANIC MONDAY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: MANIC MONDAY

Monday, May 4, 2009

MANIC MONDAY

I've been kind of "blah" lately with the blog...I don't know if it's writer's block or if it's just because my material has been a bit on the dull side. I mean, the cats haven't brought in anymore dead animals, the kids haven't clogged up another toilet and the hubs hasn't done anything stupid. So, in light of the fact that I just can't seem to muster up a poignant blog entry, I give you a bulleted list of some random things:
  • Happy anniversary to my parents -- they celebrated 37 years of wedded bliss today, May 4th!
  • My genetic counseling appointment is creeping up on me fast (it's this Friday) and I have YET to even look at the information packet my oncologist sent me.
  • Is it time for some wine yet?? I'm attending a wine tasting in a week & a half and I cannot wait. I'm looking forward to an afternoon out with the hubs & the kids (selfish, I know).
  • Mother's Day -- I'm not expecting any fancy, schmancy gifts...flowers would be fine, breakfast in bed would be great and no arguing from the kids would be fabulous. We'll see if I get my wish.
  • Is it even possible to already be ready for the September RIR race?? I mean, we were just there this past weekend (don't worry, I'll post about our shenanigans at the racetrack...damn, I really DO have something meaningful to blog about!).
  • The big day is coming...out goes the nearly 5 year old Mirena and in comes a new one (I mean, really, why couldn't my husband follow through with his urology appointment?!).
  • Summer might not be here yet, but we'll definitely be beach bound by the end of the month. We may live 10 minutes from the Virginia Beach oceanfront, but our family does NOT hesitate to travel southbound on Route 12 into Hatteras Village, NC many times throughout the warmer months.
  • Yikes, the kids have just about six weeks of school left and, yes, I'm doing the summer childcare scramble right now.
  • This is a really s-l-o-w laptop that I'm using.
  • I can't believe my baby will be six years old next month.

Maybe my lack of inspiration and ideas for blog posts is a sign of fatigue or something. I mean, I have been buring the midnight oil and that kinda, sorta catches up with you eventually...especially if you are a full-time working mother of two. *yawn*

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

we all have those blah times. its ok.

May 5, 2009, 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

Eeek! Don't remind me that school is almost out. Means I have to find a sweet little summer job until school starts back up.

May 5, 2009, 5:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home