This Page

has been moved to new address

THE PAPER SHREDDER'S SMOKIN'!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: THE PAPER SHREDDER'S SMOKIN'!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

THE PAPER SHREDDER'S SMOKIN'!

At least it's going to be when I get finished using it...I have a shoebox of about 304593067 gazillion receipts, credit cards, ID cards, insurance cards and other ridiculous crap that I need to shred. Some of the items date back to the year 2000. Can you believe that? That was NINE freakin' years ago. Yes, I suppose I need to break up with my pack rat ways, huh? Of course, it would also help, too, if I would just empty out my purses every time I switch them out. All of the crap I accumulated came out of just my purses & wallets alone. Ridiculous, I tell ya...simply ridiculous.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that is insane. oh, and i find frequent moves helps with prevention of that.

Apr 29, 2009, 11:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

burn that shredder girl...lol

Apr 29, 2009, 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger The Farmers Wife said...

ooh, I am an avid receipt collector as well. I know I dont need them, just cant seem to part with them. Eventually I might get rid of them, maybe... lol

Apr 30, 2009, 1:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home