This Page

has been moved to new address

You Crazy Hobo!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: You Crazy Hobo!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You Crazy Hobo!

On Sunday afternoon, I was witness to the following conversation between my two children:

M: Mommy's painting my toenails for my awards ceremony. Mommy can't paint yours because you're a boy.

A: Mommy, why can't you paint my toenails?

M: Because you're a boy. Besides, people might think you're a HOBO.

*insert the sound of crickets chirping*

Mommy: What's a hobo?

M: Oh, you know...a crazy person.

Good answer, I thought, as I felt 3 more strands of hair turn gray. Yes, you can feel it...I swear.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home