This Page

has been moved to new address

Your Participation Counts!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Your Participation Counts!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Your Participation Counts!

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU for participating in my "Brace Face" discussion series. I really enjoyed reading your comments and sharing in your memories about growing up with braces.

Remember, any & all comments made in any of the "Brace Face" posts (there are FIVE of them) will be entered to win The Braces Cookbook & The Braces Cookbook 2. I will leave the comment contest open until Thursday, June 4th at 11:59pm EST. A winner will be announced on Friday, June 5th!

Good luck!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home