This Page

has been moved to new address

Dollars!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Dollars!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dollars!


Sand dollars, that is! Oh, and a couple starfish, too!

In all of my time beachcombing, I have never, ever found a whole sand dollar NOR have I ever found a starfish, but during our most recent trip to Ocracoke Island, NC over the Memorial Day weekend, I got lucky!

Not all of what's shown in the picture is mine, but I am definitely a happy girl to be able to add some sand dollars (the ones on the left...even the two teeny, tiny ones!) & a starfish (the bigger one) to my shell collection!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lis said...

Hi!!! Sweet Tea sent me over here to say hi and happy two year blog anniversary!!

I was checking out your awesome blog when I realized you also live at the beach - so awesome! :)

Jun 2, 2009, 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger c said...

I didn't realize those two little dots were sand dollars, as well! cute and tiny :)

Jun 2, 2009, 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger A and E's Momma said...

Maybe next time we go Alexi won't throw our findings back in the water LOL

Jun 2, 2009, 1:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rawk on-that is so full of win and I am so very very jealous!

Jun 2, 2009, 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home