This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello Mother, Hello Father...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Hello Mother, Hello Father...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Mother, Hello Father...

Greetings from Camp Po Po & Gung Gung!

(that's Cantonese for {maternal} grandmother & {maternal} grandfather, respectively)

I am missing a child. Missing in every sense of the word. She's not home. It's quiet without her. It's kind of weird just having one child when I'm so used to two.

But, she's having the time of her life. Her days are consumed with swimming lessons, roller skating lessons, cooking classes at Young Chef's Academy and trips to Wegmans.

I actually think I'm jealous...this work thing is for the birds!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home