This Page

has been moved to new address

Three's Company

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Three's Company

Friday, July 10, 2009

Three's Company

I had a phone conversation with a friend yesterday that started like this:

Michelle, have you tried "Ménage à Trois?"

There was a bit of a pause....and then it dawned on me ~~ she's talking about the
WINE!!


Duh...geez...what a silly girl I am! I really need to pull my head out of the gutter from time to time, too.

Oh, and for what it's worth, my friend raved about this brand of wine...so much so that I feel compelled to go out and purchase myself a bottle.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin funny! LOL :D

Jul 10, 2009, 4:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home