This Page

has been moved to new address

He should have X-ray vision...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: He should have X-ray vision...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

He should have X-ray vision...

At least you would think so after that $$$ surgery le pup had last Friday. But, he does not.

We had our first post-op check up today...so far, so good. The cornea in that eye is inflamed just a bit, so Frisco is on yet another med {this one is an anti-inflammatory}. His inflamed cornea is what makes his eye look so cloudy. But, whatever infection that was there is under control & the graft is healing well. We go back in two weeks for another check up.

But, enough talking about his eye...let's just "ooh" & "aah" at the greatness that is Frisco, shall we?

{Le pup & his e-collar...it's a pain in the, uh, neck, but it IS helping his ears
stand up...I'll try to get a pic of him tonight without it on so you can see.}

{No, the hubs wasn't holding his head in an awkward position...he was
scratching Frisco's ear for him. You can also kinda-sort see his eye...it's his
left one. Oh, and excuse the dirty jeans...the hubs has been getting out in the
field again. Such is the life of a masonry subcontractor!}

{Guess who has claimed one of our throw pillows? I don't blame him...
this chenille pillow from Target is extra super soft. I love how he fell asleep
with his arm around "Bob" - his favorite toy from Petsmart.}

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger In This Wonderful Life said...

oh my goodess!! He just just so sweet!! I want another boston puppy!

Aug 25, 2009, 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh he is adorable!! It is amazing how expensive dogs are :)

Aug 25, 2009, 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

Poor thing! but so adorable!

Aug 25, 2009, 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh my goodness...I know I've said it before but he is just so so cute. What breed is he? How big will he get? My hubby and I are considering getting another one...

Aug 27, 2009, 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home