This Page

has been moved to new address

a thousand arms.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: a thousand arms.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a thousand arms.

Aidan informed me yesterday during dinner that he sometimes wishes he had a thousand arms {don't we all?}. He said that if he had a thousand arms then he could help with things like:
  • doing laundry
  • washing the dishes
  • cleaning the house
  • picking up toys
  • making his bed
  • pick up after the dog
  • dust the shelves
  • take out the garbage

Blah, blah, blah...

I don't know whether I should feel flattered {because he knows that I do so much} or insulted {because sometimes I just don't do enough}.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

It's cute. I wish I had a thousand arms too! Imagine the productivity.

Oct 28, 2009, 9:27:00 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Potts said...

That is so sweet, I think, that he wants to help you. Good boy!!
Maybe Mr. Potts could grow a few arms too?

Oct 28, 2009, 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oooh if Aidan suddently develops 1000 arms, can you send him my way? I have some chores I need help with too!

Nov 3, 2009, 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home