This Page

has been moved to new address

weak.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: weak.

Monday, October 5, 2009

weak.

Sunday afternoons are always lazy afternoons in our household. Needless to say, there is a lot of television watching, couch napping and pantry raiding that happens, too.

Yesterday afternoon the boy & I were watching Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone {again!} on the Disney Channel and - out of nowhere - this conversation came about:

Aidan: "Mom, you should get one of those exercise things that Po Po has."

{sidenote: Po Po is Cantonese for maternal grandmother}

Me: "What exercise thing?"

Aidan: "You know, the one she has in her living room!"

{my parents have that Gazelle thing}

Me: "Oh. Well, why do I need something like that?"

Aidan: "So I can do my exercises...I don't want to get weak."

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Ann said...

LOL! Tell him me either!

Oct 5, 2009, 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home