This Page

has been moved to new address

i owe, i owe...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: i owe, i owe...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

i owe, i owe...

I took a look through my camera the other day. Holy moly. There's a lot on that stinkin' camera from the last couple of months!

We're talking pics from our long weekend in Bah-ston, video of the pup meeting my sissy's dog, Moxie, randoms of the kids, events & things, last weekend's bloggy buddy dinner session and, of course, Halloween.

I guess my evening {after the kids are tucked nice & snug in their beds} will be partially consumed by downloading about a hundred or so photos. Go ahead and get some re-wetting drops out because you're going to be bombarded with pictures in the very near future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooohhh...I love pictures! Can't wait to see them all!!

Nov 4, 2009, 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home