This Page

has been moved to new address

mid-week.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: mid-week.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

mid-week.

i'm chopping off my hair today.  i'll post pics - before & after - promise.  i'm fairly certain my favorite beach bum & i will be providing twitter updates, so add me & add her.

we're also meeting up with this fun gal.  hmm...i wonder if we can convince this gal to join us?  and, i really wish this gal could come, too, but she's working.  nuts.

obviously, i took today off from work.  i love having a day off midway through the week.  it's like a mental health day.  i should do this more often.  or, at least convince my boss to let me work just four days a week {of course, there is a good possibility that i may ask for my part-time schedule back}.

speaking of work, there is a job opening for the same company i work for, in the same group i work for, but in the office that's 15 minutes from home.  people - friends, family & co-workers - have been telling me to go for it.  that no so confident girl in me is saying, "no way. i don't have what it takes."  i'm going to talk to someone about it tomorrow.  the idea of working 15 minutes from home as opposed to nearly an hour from home excites me.

and, speaking of tomorrow, i'm meeting with yet another person at odu about school.  this time, it's not the education department, but the geography department.  the professor i'm meeting with actually graduated from the same college as i did and, duh, we both majored in the same thing this meeting could potentially change my destiny {you know, what i posted the other day}.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger R said...

Go for the job! You know you'd love having a much shorter commute and you do have what it takes. Don't sell yourself short!

Jun 9, 2010, 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger Summer Athena said...

I want to GO! I want to JOIN!

change your destiny? awesome! do it.

ps - cannot wait to see your hair!

Jun 9, 2010, 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Sounds like you are busy....cannot wait to see your hair!

Jun 9, 2010, 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

So excited for your haircut pics and to hear about this meeting!

And that job? Go for it! I bet you've got it in the bag!

Jun 9, 2010, 5:18:00 PM  
Blogger Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

You do sound like your day off was the perfect time for a little break :o) I am sure that your hair cut is very cute.

Blessings & Aloha!
...so busy trying to keep up with my weekly memes...and so little free time :o) but wanted to stop by and say hello!

Jun 9, 2010, 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home