This Page

has been moved to new address

i've come to realize...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: i've come to realize...

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i've come to realize...

i’ve come to realize that my chest-size… is small & that is okay. 
i’ve come to realize that my job… feels like like a chore than it really is {being yo-yo'd around isn't cool}.
i’ve come to realize that when i’m driving… i have a tendency to zone out especially on long road trips {don't worry, i've got a spotless driving record}.
i’ve come to realize that i need… to get away...far away...from here.  the hubs & i deserve a vacation to someplace wonderful.
i’ve come to realize that i have lost… faith in quite a few people.  people whom i was once proud to call friends.  not anymore.
i’ve come to realize that i hate… tries to fill my heart on a daily basis.  i have every right to hate who & what it is that i do hate, but - at the same time - i know it's not healthy nor is it good for my soul.
i’ve come to realize that if i’m drunk… i get a whole lot louder than i normally am.  i giggle more, too.
i’ve come to realize that money… really IS the root of all evil.
i’ve come to realize that certain people… are sorry excuses for human beings & should really feel lucky that they are even allowed to walk on this planet {see?  there's that hate thing.  ugh}.
i’ve come to realize that my siblings(s)… is an amazing, smart, beautiful woman & she's fulfilling her dreams.
i’ve come to realize that my mom… is absolutely, positively the best & i love her more than she'll ever realize.
i’ve come to realize that my cell phone… isn't all that it's cracked up to be {or maybe it's just my cell phone provider that i'm  not crazy about anymore}.
i’ve come to realize that when i woke up this morning… i really wished it was already friday.
i’ve come to realize that my first love is… is not the man i married...believe it, or not.
i’ve come to realize that right now i am thinking about… how my day will be tomorrow.  i hope it goes better than i am expecting it to.
i’ve come to realize that my dad… is my rock.
i’ve come to realize that when i get on facebook… i get a bit frustrated - is it really necessary to brag about what you have?
i’ve come to realize that today… may not turn into the day I hoped for.
i’ve come to realize that my best friend(s)… has been more of a best friend to me than I have to her.
i’ve come to realize that my spouse… is hard-working, honest & faithful...what more could a girl want?
i’ve come to realize that i really want to… get through graduate school as quickly as I can.
i’ve come to realize that life… is constantly throwing curve balls at us.
i’ve come to realize that this weekend… is going to be amazing.
i’ve come to realize that next weekend… should be amazing, too.
i’ve come to realize that my children… are absolutely brilliant -- meet them, you'll agree with me.
i’ve come to realize that when life gives you lemons… don't make lemonade, make margaritas instead!

i'm in a bit of a blogging slump so i stole this from my dear friend, rachel.  check out her blog, please.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!! Thank you for sharing!! Love it!

Jul 15, 2010, 1:50:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm in a blogging slump as well. So, I'll be stealing this too.

And why aren't we friends on FB? I promise the only thing I brag about is how much laundry I have left to do. :)

Jul 15, 2010, 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger R said...

Your kids really are awesome. They might be some of my favorite kids.

Jul 15, 2010, 10:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home