This Page

has been moved to new address

my spark.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: my spark.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

my spark.

{via}

today didn't go as i expected. but, it's okay. more questions were answered. a little more confidence was gained. i can feel the stress weighing heavy on my heart, mind & shoulders. the financial uncertainty sucks. not knowing entirely what the actual outcome will be sucks.

but,

there is hope. there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is always hope, never give up! Thanks for being so honest and heartfelt on your blog. And know that there are people out there who are praying for you!

And thank you for entering my giveaway!! :)

Jul 7, 2010, 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

I am amazed by your strength and bravery through all this. Your story is inspiring. There is always hope and you all will overcome this together!

Jul 7, 2010, 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I agree that there is always hope! I know that you are frustrated, girl, but stay positive!!

Jul 7, 2010, 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

The light is there, don't forget!

Jul 8, 2010, 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home