This Page

has been moved to new address

feeling candy corny.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: feeling candy corny.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

feeling candy corny.

i made candy corn last weekend.

no lie!

it was a pain in the butt, but i don't think i'll ever buy commercially made candy corn again.  also, next time i'll be sure to have rubber gloves on hand for the kneading {because using a wooden spoon to mix food coloring into a sugary "dough" base was not. fun. at. all.}.


i used the recipe from nosh with me {i have a love affair with my kitchen aid mixer, too!} & you can find the recipe by clicking here

my candy corn did not turn out as beautiful as nosh with me's, but they were still yummy nonetheless!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger R said...

If it wouldn't completely blow my diet I'd SO come steal some of that from you.

Oct 20, 2010, 2:27:00 PM  
Blogger Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh how fun! ahh, I tried forget they are all sugar, haha, but they are a yummy and fun treat! and so fun that you made them!

Oct 20, 2010, 3:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the coolest thing ever!! I had no idea you could do that! Way too awesome!!

Oct 21, 2010, 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ann said...

Whoa. You amaze me. That's awesome! I'm so impressed.

Oct 21, 2010, 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home