This Page

has been moved to new address

vicodin with a vodka chaser.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: vicodin with a vodka chaser.

Monday, October 11, 2010

vicodin with a vodka chaser.

that's what i'm going to need because, folks, i do believe that this family is climbing up that steep, rocky mountain of bullhonkery that is known as mount st. hormones.

she's only nine.

good golly, it makes me wonder if i was a spiteful, mean as hell nine year old...i probably shouldn't ask my mother that.  i'd get some smart "i told you payback was a bitch" response.

there are a few - very few - physical changes.  but, there is more neck wiggling, eye rolling & smart mouthing.

honestly, i don't know how either of us are going to survive. 

this house is not big enough for two queen bees.


{source}

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

As a teacher of many hormonal 20 year olds, all I can say is, I'm sure glad I get to send them home at 3 each day!!

Good luck :)

Oct 12, 2010, 6:06:00 AM  
Blogger BroncoMom said...

Ouch, I remember those day Shell.
May I suggest a nice glass of wine???

Oct 12, 2010, 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Oh no, with two daughters close in age, I am dreading those times! Good luck...hang in there!

Oct 12, 2010, 5:59:00 PM  
Blogger MommaKiss said...

glad i have boys.
because i AM the queen bee!

Oct 13, 2010, 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home