This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh, yeah...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Oh, yeah...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh, yeah...

This is in reference to the post below...

To complicate things even further (and to give me something else to think about)...I COULD enroll Aidan in the other elemtary school that is in our zone (it's on the standard calendar) and he would be able to participate in the Parks & Rec sponsored afterschool care at the recreation center closest to our house (transportation provided). The only glitch with that plan is that for the 1st grade I will have to enroll him at his sister's school so that means I'll still have to do some shuffling around in another year's time.

Just something else to think about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home