This Page

has been moved to new address

It's all in my head --

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: It's all in my head --

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's all in my head --

I've noticed lately that I seem to have all of these wonderful blogs and thoughts running through my head. It's like I mentally store everything that I want to say -- and then forget to say it all. For some reason, it's like really bad hand-eye coordination -- I have really bad mind-finger coordination. I can't get all that's in my head into my blog.

I'm not a journal writer so getting things onto paper is out of the question. And, usually, by the time I sit down at the computer to type up my thoughts, well, I've forgotten what I wanted to blog about in the first place.

So, it's my goal to become better at putting my thoughts into words. The more I get into this little blog of mine, the better off my mind will be -- at least I hope so!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home