This Page

has been moved to new address

Disappointment.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Disappointment.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Disappointment.

So, I wake up this morning ready to take on the hustle & bustle that is New York City only to find out that we aren't going anymore as originally planned. My mother isn't feeling well. My father says it's nerves. I think it's whatever she ate yesterday...or did not eat...considering she didn't eat much at all.

Needless to say, my family is bummed out. So, now I'm stuck in a hotel room in White Plains, NY with a bossy 7 year old, a rambuncious 5 year old and a husband who really wanted to see the Big Apple. Thank goodness there is coffee downstairs, an indoor pool and a shopping mall at my disposal. Hopefully, Adam will take the kids swimming so I can steal a few moments to myself...at the j.crew store. :-)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home