This Page

has been moved to new address

Not much is left to the imagination anymore...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Not much is left to the imagination anymore...

Monday, June 30, 2008

Not much is left to the imagination anymore...

After spending the majority of my Sunday afternoon at "The Boardwalk" in Hershey Park, I've come to the conclusion that bathing suits really don't leave much to the imagination anymore. This revelation shouldn't come as a shock to many because bathing suits really don't, but I spent a lot of time yesterday people watching and, wow, there are certain things that people shouldn't wear in public and that's all I have to say about that...for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home