This Page

has been moved to new address

Peace Be With You

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Peace Be With You

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Peace Be With You

My great uncle passed away. I received the news on Sunday afternoon. My father is flying home to Mississippi for the funeral (which is today). I feel bad for my father. This is the second family member he's buried in a year. His sister passed away last June after a courageous battle with cancer. My Uncle Charley was a fiesty man...I have the best memories of him and my Aunt Pearl. The two of them were like second parents to my father. I hope my Aunt Pearl is doing well. I know her faith in God will pull her through.

I wish I could be there...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home