This Page

has been moved to new address

Desperately seeking shoes!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Desperately seeking shoes!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Desperately seeking shoes!


I should have bought another pair of these shoes (Clea printed-fabric ballet flats in Navy) when they had them in my size. Damn j.crew for not having them in my size anymore. I guess the one consolation is that they have this particular style of shoe in numerous other patterns still available in my size.
This shoe is totally comfy and I'm IN LOVE with it. Seriously, IN LOVE. I guess I'll just have to buy a couple more pairs and find a really good dry cleaner I can trust to keep my Navy Clea's in good shape.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home