This Page

has been moved to new address

Frugality

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Frugality

Friday, October 10, 2008

Frugality

Being frugal has never been in my nature. Ever. It really needs to be, though. Given the economic disarray that is going on today it is pretty important to pinch & save every last penny you have. Oh, and pennies...that's something this family has a lot of...pennies, not dollars!

I'm always amazed by the people I see on T.V., read about on the 'net or hear about from others who are able to cut back on their grocery bills, save money on household bills, etc. How do they do that?

What are some good resources out there for people like me who love to spend too much and save too little? Is there hope for me?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home