This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm feeling Luna Blue =[

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I'm feeling Luna Blue =[

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm feeling Luna Blue =[

Our December Mexico trip fell through...it was for the best, though. There's always next year, right?!

At any rate, I'm still feeling Luna Blue...those who KNOW will understand. ;-)

The Luna Blue is the small, boutique hotel Adam and I stay at when we are in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We absolutely adore the owners, Tony & Cheri Head. We are treated like royalty when we are there. I miss it, I miss it, I miss it!

I was reading through Tony & Cheri's blog to see if anything had been going on. We missed out on a great art show benefitting the Peanut Pet Shelter last month. Adam and I fell in love with the tiled artwork done by a really gifted painter named Barry Launius (people "In the Roo" know him as Popeye). They also had a post about good places to eat while in Playa del Carmen...my mouth is watering thinking about the tapas at Las Cazuelas. My toes are longing to wiggle in the sand on the beach at Mamita's Beach Club.

Oh, boy...this December winter weather we're having in Virginia can take a hike...someone put me on a plane that is headed for Cancun and I'll take the ADO bus from there! It is my hope that Adam and I can plan a 2009 Playa del Carmen trip as soon as possible. My mind, body and soul need it!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*makes sad face for you*

I have a bag of play sand, some bad tequila and a heat lamp...not the same huh?

Dec 7, 2008, 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home