This Page

has been moved to new address

Birthday bullhonkery

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Birthday bullhonkery

Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthday bullhonkery

Let me be petty for a moment....

*ahem*

I find it rude & slightly irritating that I am called and reminded of people's birthdays, yet it is those SAME people that call & remind me who cannot seem to even remember when the hell my freaking birthday is.

Yes, that's right. I said it. Until you can remember when my birthday is and remember to tell me happy birthday, then don't call me to remind me about somebody else's birthday.

(It's not even remotely close to my birthday either, I might add).

Oh, and the funny thing is, it was a reminder about a birthday on my husband's side of the family. Why didn't someone call and remind him??

Hmmm....

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger A and E's Momma said...

It's ok, I'm horrible with birthdays too. Remember my motto.."If I don't use it, I lose it!"

Feb 9, 2009, 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll have to tell you the story tomorrow. It's a bunch of phoney baloney! :)

Feb 9, 2009, 11:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love how that works? You are expected to remember and validate someone else's b-day but your b-day??? pfffffft

Feb 10, 2009, 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home