This Page

has been moved to new address

Finally.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Finally.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Finally.

After dealing with the congestion, the sore throat, the dry cough, the dark circles, the headaches, the lack of taste and appetite and just the feeling of overall crappiness, I am pleased to announce to the cyberworld that I am finally taking my sorry ass to the doctor's office today. They open in 13 minutes and I'm going to call and see if I can make an appointment for mid-morning/early-afternoon.

I've been dealing with this shit since Saturday -- when I felt as if I had been run over by a Mack truck. Not a fun feeling to have -- especially not when you're sitting at a car dealership waiting on a state inspection and you have two impatient kids in tow. But, I digress...

I made it this far trying to pass off whatever it was that is bothering me as nothing more than a simple cold. But, and this is your TMI warning, I've gone from nice and clear to yellow-green. Ew. That's no bueno. This sore throat isn't getting any better either...of course, it's not getting any worse. But, my ears...oh, my ears. If I could only release the pressure that I'm feeling right now.

So, for now, I'm going to fix myself a cup of Earl Grey tea and lace that bad boy with some honey. I'm going to crank up the shower and turn the tap so far to the left that hot water will just pour out of the faucet and steam up the bathroom. And, while I wait for my turn at the doctor's office, I'm going to try and steam/sweat the heck outta myself to get all of the cruddiness outta my head.

Being sick sucks.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home