This Page

has been moved to new address

I do it every time!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: I do it every time!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I do it every time!

Poor Adam. He wants to go out with the guys. What do I do? I fuss. Ok, I bitch. I guess maybe it's because I see more of our finances than he does. I don't know. He makes more than I do so he should be allowed to go out from time to time to enjoy a beer (or ten) with his friends. I mean, he doesn't complain when Catrina & I decide to go out for a bottle (or four) of wine.

I guess it's because I worry. I worry about our money. I worry about him. I worry about his sorry ass friends who take advantage of him and get Adam to pay their way (yes, he does have some sorry ass friends...I have people who can verify this!).

I need to learn to let go.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger A and E's Momma said...

I can testify that we have made it to four bottles of wine ;)

Feb 5, 2009, 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

And, can I just say that I'm super excited for next Friday night???

I mean, I'm excited for this Saturday, but I'm even more excited for next Friday -- Catrina time!

Feb 5, 2009, 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i have the same problem with dan. he hardly ever goes out. but the few times he goes out with friends. he always pays for everything. it drives me bonkers. we are not made of money. the biggest for me is when he went to a convention in january his friend was supposed to pay for half the hotel room. good luck getting that money back and then dan went and paid for all their food. that has led to tons of arguments. i feel your pain.

Feb 6, 2009, 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home