This Page

has been moved to new address

Fun with Funfetti

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Fun with Funfetti

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun with Funfetti

Since I'm sick (and because I'm feeling sorry for myself) I purchased a little gift for myself at Target while I was waiting for my 'script to be filled:

Mmm...funfetti. Valentine's Day funfetti. It's not chocolate, but who cares...it's funfetti. I even bought cute little Valentine's Day cupcake liners, too.

I'm gonna pop those Zithromax pills and commence to baking. I just hope I don't fall asleep while they are baking in the oven. :)


BEHOLD!! The yumminess that is funfetti cuppycakes:

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i do hope you feel better. you must really be ill if you think you fall asleep while watching the food network. but, oh those funfetti cupcakes sound yummy. i have some rainbow cake mix in the pantry that i have been eyeing, and your post may have convinced me to make some cupcakes.

Feb 4, 2009, 8:55:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you make your confetti cupcakes?

Cupcakes are my favorite -- it's my goal to venture away from the boxed mixes and try some new recipes.

Feb 5, 2009, 1:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home