This Page

has been moved to new address

The Quickie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: The Quickie

Friday, February 27, 2009

The Quickie

After 2.5 hours of sleep, one sick child, a hasty packing job, one speeding ticket, a nearly botched check-in and a TSA search of my carry-on I can finally say that I made it to Atlanta safely.

There's an Egg McMuffin in my belly and Adam just downed two sausage buiscuts...and now we wait. One more hour to go and we will be on a plane bound for Cancun, Mexico. We will only be there for the weekend, but it is a much needed trip that Adam and I have both been looking forward to.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg. i just totally lol'd about the egg mcmuffin. did you eat it at the airport? I feel like the only time i get to eat them is at the airport. so funny. total travel food!

Mar 3, 2009, 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home