This Page

has been moved to new address

Got coffee?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: Got coffee?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Got coffee?

OK all of you coffee-aholics out there, you know you cannot pass up the opportunity to...


WIN A KEURIG!
(you know you want one!)

Want to know how? It's really simple:
  • First, head on over to MomLogic and join the MomLogic Coffee Club group (it costs absolutely nada to join MomLogic...free, free, free!)

  • Next, check out the Coffee Club's featured blog post for Thursday 2/26, Somebody Call The Plumber!, written by yours truly and show me the love...you know, leave me a comment

  • Then, show me even more love by leaving a comment on my profile page at MomLogic(remember to use the same name on my blog & on my profile page at MomLogic...that way they can keep the entries straight!)

Could it be any easier than that? No! So, whaddya say? Read my blog entry, comment me on my blog & show me some love over at MomLogic and get entered to win quite possibly the coolest coffee maker ever?! Yeah...you gotta do it!

And, definitely consider hanging around MomLogic, too, to mingle and get to know the other moms (and dads, too) that hang out there. You won't be disappointed!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home