This Page

has been moved to new address

JUST GOT PAID...IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: JUST GOT PAID...IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT

Friday, April 17, 2009

JUST GOT PAID...IT'S FRIDAY NIGHT

I’m childless (for one last night) and the hubs left for North Carolina to have some tuna fishing fun (this means we could be eating fresh fish tomorrow…yum!). Do I have plans with my girlfriends for a fun night out? Nope. Instead of hitting a couple favorite haunts to drink way too much beer and eat way too many pieces of lumpia, I have other exciting plans instead. My Friday evening will be spent at home folding laundry, vacuuming the carpet, eating leftover fried rice and catching up on my Thursday night shows (God bless the DVR!) sleeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home