This Page

has been moved to new address

THE MOTHER OF ALL BLOGGERS

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: THE MOTHER OF ALL BLOGGERS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

THE MOTHER OF ALL BLOGGERS



Nominate me...seriously. I'm asking, begging, pleading...PLEASE just nominate me, will ya?? This is a contest with Momlogic and Mom Bloggers Club and the prize is HUGE, but it's the recognition that's even better.

I need 10 nominations by April 19th...just 10...that's all! Here's how to nominate me:

See?! It's that easy! Now, go tell everyone to nominate me. Remember, ten nominations gets the ball rolling and I know there are at least 10 of you who follow me on the regular (*hint, hint*)!

And, before you head over to my page at Momlogic, read this important bit of info first:
If you are a member of Momlogic and you've already nominated someone, then get your sister, mother, aunt, cousin, husband, best friend, etc. to nominate me. And, remember that you MUST nominate me on my page at Momlogic, not here in my comments (although this shouldn't stop you from leaving me a fabu comment anyway...).

Thanks!!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MoodyMommy said...

I am not a member of mom logic...will try to sign up today and vote for you...

Please sign up for my Mom Swap
http://confessionsofamoodymommy.blogspot.com/2009/04/mothers-day-swap.html

Apr 14, 2009, 10:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

done...
I joined momlogic for you-now go pimp out lala's fundraiser this Saturday for bike and build.

Apr 14, 2009, 10:29:00 AM  
Blogger Lis @ ATruckerWife said...

Done!

:)

Apr 14, 2009, 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lis & Rebecca! Definitely going to pimp out Lala's fundraiser! I saw your Method basket...sooooo nice!

Oooh...a Mom Swap! I'm so there!

Apr 14, 2009, 1:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home