This Page

has been moved to new address

EASY-BAKE OVEN WINNER!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: EASY-BAKE OVEN WINNER!

Monday, May 11, 2009

EASY-BAKE OVEN WINNER!


A big congratulations to Liz & Lanie!

Enjoy your new Easy-Bake Oven! Please email me at shell {at} stutteringshell {dot} com with your address so I can have your oven shipped as well as send you a surprise to go along with it!




Thank you to everyone else who entered. My first giveaway was a success and I had so much fun with it! I hope you did, too!


On a side note, my two year blogoversary (blogiversary...you know, my 2 year blogging anniversary) is coming up on June 11th and I am working on another giveaway so keep reading!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger A and E's Momma said...

Congratulations Liz!! Lanie is going to love it.

May 11, 2009, 2:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home