This Page

has been moved to new address

HAPPY (day after) MOTHER'S DAY!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Stuttering Shell: HAPPY (day after) MOTHER'S DAY!

Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY (day after) MOTHER'S DAY!

I hope all of you mom’s out there had a wonderful Mother’s Day. It’s a shame that we’re only recognized one day out of the year. I mean, us mother's have a pretty tough gig and it only seems fair to me that we are given recognition every day. I suppose our children's love is enough recognition, right?! (Ha, unless you've had the same Monday with your kids as I have...thank goodness bedtime is in an hour!)

Anyways...
Overall, my Mother’s Day weekend was pretty much like any other weekend in our household: I cleaned up a bit, I did some laundry, I broke up more than one fight between M & A, I watched some T.V. and I enjoyed the hot & sunny weather. I was even able to enjoy a cold, tasty adult beverage (or five)! On Sunday, the kids showered me with handmade gifts that they worked so hard on at school. Adam made chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast (my favorite!) and treated me to a fresh puppy drum dinner (he went fishing Friday night). While Mother’s Day didn’t feel any different than any other day, I was spoiled and taken care of and that’s what matter’s the most to me…and, it didn't hurt that I got a new dress, a new hair-do and new shoes either!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BLC :o said...

Awee!!! Precious. Many thanks for entering the swap, I am thrilled to have you and am your newest blog follower! Xoxo-BLC

May 11, 2009, 7:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

comments from you make me smile!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home